Thursday, September 18, 2008

Frustrations...

Today's class was frustrating. I felt so lost and behind all the time. We learn things in the class, and then before I really get a chance to do them we're off to something else. It also didn't help that my computer did not have many of the programs that we were looking at today, so while I'm trying to download some of them the rest of the class is exploring it, and by the time I've finished, the class is on to something else totally different and I'm left with a new downloaded program that I don't know how to use. And to top that off, my computer froze on me and had to be completely shut down and rebooted.... I really do love this class, don't get me wrong, its just that today was a bit frustrating, and I felt that I was always one step behind.

No comments: