Monday, September 29, 2008

Week 4 Reflection

From looking at others' Tech Savvy articles, I feel that there is a whole different world of technology out there that I could use in the classroom that I've never even thought about before. When I think about my own personal elementary education experiences, I wish that I could have had more of these incredible experiences with technology. I always feel that I am behind a little, but I love seeing all the different things that others have done with technology. From viewing the world from the satellite to pinpoint maps, locations, and areas all over the world to using a microscopic telescope to look at different items and what they're made of while connected to a computer, there are so many possibilities to explore with technology in the classroom. I just need to find out how to use them all! :)

No comments: