Friday, December 12, 2008

Final PLE Posting

Creating a Personal Learning Environment (PLE) was a very valuable experience for me. I think that one of the reasons why it was so valuable was due to the fact that I could always access this, on any computer, I could go back and look at past lessons and ideas I had, I also posted websites that I really learned a lot from or want to use in the future in my teaching. I think that this was probably one of the most valuable aspects, which was that I could post links to sites and pages that will help me in the future when teaching and using technology.
I think that the thing that I liked least about my personal learning environment was that I was never fully taught how to use it, or manage it, and I would like to make it a little more personal. This includes things like changing my templates to really reflect my personality. I also would have liked to post more personal things to this, to really make it mine, instead of just for our course, but I suppose I will just have to keep using it after this class and make it more mine.
I definitely plan on using this blog again, not only for my personal use, but also within my classroom. I think that it is a great way to include parents and the community within the classroom by showing them what is going on through pictures, newsletters, videos, and other fun facts. I can't wait to use it again!

No comments: